for visitors of all ages.
The first modern Olympic games took place hear:
The entrance fee covers:
• entry to the stadium
• access to the whole site
• an automatic audio guide tour of the site
• entrance to the Vaulted passage
• the right to run on the track
• information about the history of the site
• the right to be photographed and have an enjoyable and educational experience
Hours of operation :
March - October: 08:00 – 19:00 last ticket sold at 19:00
November - February: 08:00 – 17:00 last ticket sold at 17:00
Suggested visit hours: during morning and evening hours
|Students ticket (for students –individual students and seniors over 65 year old)||1,50 €|
|School students with their teachers||free entrance|
|For infants under 6 years of age||free entrance|
The audio guide tour is available in 10 languages (Greek, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic)
• Because of the marble, the temperature in the Stadium during summer can be very high.
The best hours to visit the Stadium during the summer months are in the morning and late afternoon, when temperatures are lower.
• On warm days, we suggest you bring along a bottle of water and sun protection.
• For your own safety during the winter months, care is advised on the steps, especially during wet weather.
• An unforgettable photo.
If you want an amazing photograph, you should climb to the upper tier of stand 21, from where you can capture the Acropolis, the Parthenon, Filopappos Hill, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Zappeion, the National Gardens and Lycabettus Hill.
• Run around the Stadium.
If you feel energetic, you can go for a run around the stadium, on the the footsteps of great athletes! Athletic shoes necessary!
Morning Jogging: from 07:30 until 09:00.
When you enter the Panathenaic Stadium for your morning jogging, you must fill in a declaration form accepting the safety regulations of the Panathenaic Stadium.
You can download the application here and fill it in before your arrival at the Stadium.
• Do not forget to take a photo on the podium against the backdrop of the Stadium.
read the history of the stadium here
Book a hotel room in Athens Greece www.economyhotel.gr
check on line availability - prices and make a reservation https://economyhotel.cosmores.com/